Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm still enjoying Tennis. I think I'm getting better. Mom bought me a Tennis dress, so now I at least I look the part. I also have new shoes. These are real tennis shoes. My old shoes were too small and had black soles.I was in a play this week. It was called Simon Says. I was the Reporter. I liked the play, It was about Simon Peter. The play was really fun to preform nearly all my friends were in it.
For my Sister Veronica's birthday (July 7th) She got two new pets. A baby Clydesdale named Pennyroyal and a baby Raccoon named Rascal. Elsie, Veronica's grey and white Cat really seems to like her new brother and sister and Cinnamon, my little striped cat, is fascinated by Rascal.

1 comment:

Gennyology said...

Hey! This is Veronica. This blog looks great, li'l sis! I love the cute pic of Rascal and Penny, but I think the one of Ella was cuter. Love Ya!!!
V