Friday, January 4, 2008

This is my new green camera. I got it for Christmas. It isn't a very good likeness, but whenever I post something, The picture gets kind of fuzzy. That is one of the most annoying things that can happen to drawings. Well, anyway, back to my camera. It's a video camera. I used it to take silly video's during my sleepover. Instead of batteries, it charges. If I'm boring you, don't x-out, just scroll down. It won't hurt my feelings. Well anyway, it's digital, so you can scroll through the pictures that were taken.
Speaking of Christmas presents, I got two boardgames;The first addition monopoly and the new operation.


Just randomness personified, but this mangled mess, is (or used to be), A badminton racquet. But now it's more of a strange sort of pack man dude. My sister Veronica, was absent mindedly whacking it around on a cardboard box. This proves how flimsy badminton racquet's are.
-Sheila

1 comment:

Gennyology said...

I don't know about flimsy. That was hard to do. :-)
Veronica